Replies

• sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You definitely look much younger! Way to go :smile:
  • JMarcotte
    JMarcotte Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Stupendous!! Your doctor must be quite impressed too.
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Is stories like this and the other I read this morning.. that keep me inspired! Thank You for sharing! You look really great :)
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And quite a bit younger! Keep up the good work - you are beautiful
  • Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great self-sculpting. Kudos to you and your willpower.
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the drive and perseverance!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wooooow if you don't mind me asking, how did you get your belly to flatten out like that? That is incredible! I hope mine will turn out as good as yours. I started in may and so far lost 12.8 kgs and 33kgs left to reach my healthy BMI. gosh you've inspired me!!
  • chubalicious1
    chubalicious1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    U look great!! So motivating to hear everyone's stories!!
  • pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    Wooooow if you don't mind me asking, how did you get your belly to flatten out like that? That is incredible! I hope mine will turn out as good as yours. I started in may and so far lost 12.8 kgs and 33kgs left to reach my healthy BMI. gosh you've inspired me!!

I used to do abs once or twice a week. Now I do them about every other day or so. That, coupled with regular cardio and compound exercises, such as deadlifts that work your core, helped me get rid of that jiggly belly you see in the first picture!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look so much happier. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring me to keep moving.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic.
  • tkdchick1985
    tkdchick1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!!
  • opolanka222
    opolanka222 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • deselle22
    deselle22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    this is impressive,just started am 180,hoping to get to at least120by the end of the year,am encouraged!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing-what an inspiration!!
  • 04_Shelb
    04_Shelb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! I started at 227, and am currently at 198. This post was very motivational for me. My goal is to get to 180, then I'll take it from there.
  • barefootExec
    barefootExec Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Incredible!! Way to go! I've gone from 266 to 157 and working on my last 20 now. I'm just 5'4" LOL so I need more off! My skin sure didn't bounce back though...so after I hit my goal, the surgeon and I will have a convo :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!