Looking for some support friends

Options
Hello! Iv been using my fitness pal for quite awhile now but haven't used the community feature yet. I am hoping to find some support to stay motivated and share my weight loss journey. I have a 6 month old baby and have already lost about 27 pounds. I have 57 left to reach my goal which will be 35 pounds lighter then before I got pregnant (excess weight from my first kiddo). I just started T25 and am loving it! Shoot me a friend request if you would like to share your journey with me too!

Replies

• weightlossbiker
    weightlossbiker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello...new to the community as well. I need motivation. Do not know how to send requests
  • VanillaGorilla808
    VanillaGorilla808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! feel free to add me. And Weightlossbiker, to add someone click their 'username' the blue name below their picture, there you will see two big green buttons among other things center screen that says 'Message' and 'Add friend' click add friend and it will do it for you.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Welcome. In my experience, I've found that the "slow and steady wins the race" approach works. In other words, I pick a pace/plan that I know I can maintain long-term or indefinitely. Good luck to you as your begin your journey! :smile:
  • weightlossbiker
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the tip :)
  • chicalatina4eva3
    chicalatina4eva3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! i also did T25. it is awesome!! i want to lose a total of 50 pounds. i did 3 weeks of t25, plus walked for 10 min. each day and lost almost 20 pounds in the first month,, but for some reason i gave up a few months ago.. a lot has happened since then causing me to gain back all the weight and then some,, so im back at it!! my main weight loss goal is 50 pounds but ill be happy if i can fit into a size 5 since im currently a 12 :(
    motivation and support is needed!!
    I think if you are new to the game that T25 is PERFECT. just stick to the calendar and don't get mad at the scale, because it's the inches that count (:
  • weightlossbiker
    Options
    What is T25?
  • DarcieJoshua
    DarcieJoshua Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and motivation has been my biggest downfall so if no one has any objections, I'd love to be able to add you too? Thanks :smile:
  • fumzberry
    fumzberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also new :)
  • clairempfit
    clairempfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I love helping people out with fitness, nutrition, and motivational advice! <3 Send me a message if you have any questions! Always here to help!
  • ChristyVillarreal80
    ChristyVillarreal80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello new here & really looking for something & someone to hold me accountable. I start eating right & exercising but then I stop. (Life gets in the way is my excuse)
    So here's to a new start & new journey!
    :)
  • bfriends4life
    bfriends4life Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me... And let's motivate each other to reach our goals....
  • katierakes157
    katierakes157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love if people would add me! I have a 2 year old and 7 month old. My husband and I were very active and now we eat garbage and are couch potatoes. I don't want my kids growing up like that. I want to feel better. Taking my health back. Would love for support motivation and friendships. Weigh 195 at 5'6. Goal is 130. Add me please!!
  • Phoenix_2015
    Phoenix_2015 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I would love some new friends! :)