The cookie is staring at me....make it stop!!

Options
hjy319
hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
I grabbed a cookie with intention of eating it as my dessert, but then saw the calories and didn't want to waste them on a cookie, so now its sitting there staring at me, I may need to smash it to crumbs!! :grumble:

Replies

• fitnessbekhs
    Options
    or pour salt all over it....hahahaha...jk
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Throw it away ~ it's only a cookie!
  • Raine7
    Raine7 Posts: 19
    Options
    I say CRUSH it! Becuase if you just stare back at it, it will start talking to you! "Eat me"
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    spray it with windex. :laugh:
  • hjy319
    Options
    Its crumbs....bad bad cookie, bad!!
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    Give it to a friend, that way someone else can have it mocking them!
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    darn those cookies!
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    ROFL you guys are great! so funny!:laugh:

SMASH IT!!!!!
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Avoid Jimmy Johns cookies! Wow! like over 400 cals per cookie.
  • hjy319
    Options
    Avoid Jimmy Johns cookies! Wow! like over 400 cals per cookie.

OMG!! I will be avoiding those like the plague!
  • hjy319
    Options
    ROFL you guys are great! so funny!:laugh:

SMASH IT!!!!!

This is why I love these boards so much! :bigsmile:
  • 20kg_to_go
    20kg_to_go Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was about to post my own temptaion when i saw this - i would've said the same thing - throw it in the bin (and throw something yucky over it!! =)
    I was faced with a similar dilemma tonight... my mum had made a delicious but very creamy/fatty lasagne and had left it on the table for anyone who wanted more. I had my own prepared salad for dinner (yummy by the way), but later on I was feeling peckish again and went inside and couldn't resist!! I grabbed a bowl and warmed a small serve up .... but then i started feeling guilty.
    I've worked for two weeks straight now, trying to avoid 'bad' foods.... even the sometimes foods i avoid because i still havent learnt self-restraint!
    So the cheese on the lasagne was calling me, the bechamel sauce was just becking me to taste it... so i took a spoonful of it, and then quickly gave it to my brother... surely if it stayed in front of me i would've devoured it and then felt the same 'guilt' feeling i always get when i know i've done myself wrong... =)
    I think what saved me this time was that I had a premade salad in the fridge so i had to do was throw in some tuna and fresh lemon juice - and even though it wasn't the best times to be eating (12am), I think it was a better choice than the lasagne...
    I'd like to know hwo everybody else copes with being around yummy foods - especially in the beginning?? I feel like a drug-addict or something, like I'm coming off the 'food'drug! hehe =)
    Does anyone else face the same problem that I'm dealing with? I feel that my self-discipline aand control is quite weak at the moment... I guess it's still early days...?
  • hjy319
    Options
    Does anyone else face the same problem that I'm dealing with? I feel that my self-discipline aand control is quite weak at the moment... I guess it's still early days...?

Ohhh I think we all go through that. I have the attitude that this is not a diet for me, but a lifestyle change, so sometimes I am just going to eat the bad stuff. BUT I try and eat small portions and still fit it into my daily caloires, if I can't do that I workout like crazy for the exercise calories. Everybody on here has thier own theories, but for me if I say I can't have something I want it even more, so having nothing off limits keeps me going well. I eat healty 95% of the time on here and have my 5% bad meals, its life its gonna happen.
    YOu did wonderful by having a taste and giving it away!! And are doing well by having healthy options ready to go, that is a challenge if there are no healthy options ready, then its so much easier to grab the unhealty.