I can do this!

foodlover
foodlover Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, I'm new to this site and am excited to have found it! It has some great features I know will be very helpful for dieting. Anyone ever have those feelings like nothing works? Its so hard when you don't see results. I have to just hang in there until something starts to happen. I can understand how people become anorexic; food is difficult to avoid when you have to eat it to stay alive. I love food and would never starve myself, but I do get excited when I can tame my hunger so that it is used to eating less. That's the hardest part about beginning a diet, don't you think?

Replies

• Hi there, I'm new to this site and am excited to have found it! It has some great features I know will be very helpful for dieting. Anyone ever have those feelings like nothing works? Its so hard when you don't see results. I have to just hang in there until something starts to happen. I can understand how people become anorexic; food is difficult to avoid when you have to eat it to stay alive. I love food and would never starve myself, but I do get excited when I can tame my hunger so that it is used to eating less. That's the hardest part about beginning a diet, don't you think?
  • Welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Yea. I understand. With me... I honestly hate food but I am not picky either...I will try new things, etc. but i don't love food and then I can't understand why I am so overweight. It baffles me sometimes.

We are all here for ya.

Good luck and welcome.
This discussion has been closed.