This Girl Can

Options
Liliansamata
Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
When I discovered MFP, I soon realised that by working out, I could purchase more calories. Exercise equals calories. With this, I initally exercised twice a week, this increased to five days a week, and twice a week working out twice a day. Six months ago I was nominated to be a This Girl Can ambassador, and accepted.

This Girl Can campaign is a national campaign developed by Sport England and a wide range of partnership organisations. It's a celebration of active woman up and down the country to encourage more woman to take up sport/ exercise, regardless of age, fitness etc.

I would like to share with you the video of my workout and interview. I was filmed doing a circuit class, followed by a Spinning class.

This is the Facebook link fb.me/tysNaQUL( this is a photo)

http://fb.me/tysNaQUL (90second video)

Replies

• momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I watched the video.☺.... great job.. thanks for sharing....
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You definitely can. Well done Lillian. A great vid and definitely motivating
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job, thanks for sharing the video!
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well done, Lillian!!! I love the 'This Girl Can' TV ad....shows women of all shapes and sizes being active and making the most of life. It's awesome!!!
  • fitterforlife
    fitterforlife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow!!! i just saw your video, what an inspiration :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'll have to watch your video later because I'm at work.
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational video! So great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!