Looking for Moms to get healthy with!

hey everyone! I'm a SAHM of two girls 1 and 3. Lately I have been slacking with my diet and exercise I just haven't really been motivated. But Monday I am starting again and getting back on track. I would love to connect with other moms just for support and stay accountable!

Replies

• jlsmith1982
    jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
    Welcome! Add me on her and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jamie.saylorsmith
  • kristi2024
    kristi2024 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Smcdvitt07
  • smcdevitt07
    smcdevitt07 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey Kristi! How are you doing?!
  • kristi2024
    Just had my 70calorie coffee only allowed 1200 calories for the day
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Hi I have a 3 year old..feel free to add me
  • smcdevitt07
    What?? 1200 calories a day oh my goodness I would die haha
  • kristi2024
    Well if you don't hear from me tonight then I officially starved to death on my first day back to dieting LOL
  • kristi2024
    That's just what the app calculated out for me..,so I will try to stay at 1200....
  • smcdevitt07
    Girl you don't need to eat 1200 calories a day to lose weight trust me I've been there and I felt like I was starving my body.
  • smcdevitt07
    Well I wish you the best of luck!
  • Goooosfraba333
    Goooosfraba333 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi ladies! SAHM mom here too, 4 month old boy and 2 year old girl. Would like to get back to my pre-baby weight...which was like...50 pounds ago. :| Could use all the support I can get because I'll soon be a full-time college student as well!
  • smcdevitt07
    Hey girl! I'm doing a free group on Facebook for clean eating and meal prepping if you want to do it with me. I'm trying to get back on track as well. Let me know!
  • Olsz72
    Olsz72 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. I am trying to shed 25lbs myself, but I'm over 40 and it doesn't just melt away anymore:) I have three kids of my own, with a full time job, and basically running my kids everywhere. No time for me. Then I end up stress eating. Add me as a friend and hopefully we can help each other to keep going.
  • smcdevitt07
    Yes! I will for sure!
  • Laflammp
    Laflammp Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I am a new mom of a 4months old little girl! I also am a SAHM and will go back to university next winter! Feel free to add me! I really need a lot of support and motivation to loose that baby weight!
  • smcdevitt07
    Hey girl! I've been there trying to lose my baby weight! It can be hard and stressful at times but you can totally do it!! Feel free to add me on Facebook! https://m.facebook.com/smcdevitt07