FOCUS T25

Options
Cchioles
Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
Looking For People Wanting To Join my T25 Challenge Group, Have A Few More Spots Available. Contact Me For Info - Starts The 6th!

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25, although not exclusively. I've worked it into a P90X hybrid workout schedule.
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What is this?
  • cinebibliophile
    cinebibliophile Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in a challenge group -- I'd be starting from the beginning. Is your challenge group for beginners? Or those who are into the more advanced levels?
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in too because I'm going to do my second round of Alpha starting Monday
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I just pulled mine out again. Perfect timing! Is there still a spot available? My main concern is accountability. This just might fix that.
  • aaronjonn84
    aaronjonn84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, I'm about to start beta (Monday)
  • Cchioles
    Options
  • Cchioles
    Options
    Starts Tomorrow People Get In NOW!
  • geopinky9
    geopinky9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too would like to join. I was just thinking about pulling out the dvds from my storage!
  • Cchioles
    Options
    geopinky9 wrote: »
    I too would like to join. I was just thinking about pulling out the dvds from my storage!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/788755341222631/
  • Cchioles
    Options
    Week Two Today! Anyone Can Join, We've Had Great Results Thusfar!
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was curious about this program, before I got pregnant I tried a few workouts but then I got to nauseaus to continue. I've done insanity before and I'm curious if it's just as good or better to use after I give birth and can start the process of getting my body back
  • Cchioles
    Options
    I was curious about this program, before I got pregnant I tried a few workouts but then I got to nauseaus to continue. I've done insanity before and I'm curious if it's just as good or better to use after I give birth and can start the process of getting my body back

It's A Great Program Lauren- 25 Minutes A Day 5-6 Days A Week And There Are Modified Moves For Someone That May Not Be Ready To Jump For Example Just Yet..
  • Laurenjenai
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »

It's A Great Program Lauren- 25 Minutes A Day 5-6 Days A Week And There Are Modified Moves For Someone That May Not Be Ready To Jump For Example Just Yet..

nice. Thanks!

• Laurenjenai
    Options
    Ok so I just did alpha cardio modified. I lost my hr monitor and calorie counter watch. I am 5 foot 6 inches around 155 to 158 lbs (17 weeks pregnant, that's y I modified) but I used 5 lb ankle weights to supplement. I have a moderate exercise level. Anyone similar and can give me their average calorie burn for this session?
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25, although not exclusively. I've worked it into a P90X hybrid workout schedule.

@jeremywm1977

Care to share your schedule??? I've been looking for one!
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
  • Cchioles
    Options
    I've Done Body Beast And T25 Together Too.. It's Pretty Cool To Switch Up Workouts Like That
  • JeylineSS
    JeylineSS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. This is my second round of Alpha. When I started I never nailed it and modified most of the time. Now I'm really trying to nail it. I'm on W1D4. Good luck everyone. And remember just press "play"
  • Tundeg
    Tundeg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Always wanted to do it!