Sooo much water!

Options
okay so I have been drink a LOT of water! I'm not exactly sure how many oz. But it's def plenty! But seeing how I drink so much I have to pee very often! When I am running I can barely finish a mile before I have to stop to pee! It gets frustrating because I like to run 3 at a time! Is there anything I could possibly do? Peeing so often isn't exactly easy to take care of! Any advice?

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, I started that way. But don't worry after a while your body adjusts!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Awesome on the water intake. I'm the SAME way - I shoot for a gallon a day, which, obviously, leads to many trips to the bathroom. I do find that if I drink most of it in the morning to mid afternoon, the frequent trips to the bathroom slow by late afternoon. If I have most of my water in (but a few glasses) by 2...the frequent bathroom trips cease around 3 and become more manageable. You could try that...depending on when you run, of course! Otherwise, plan a route near the potty! ;-)

Also, as your body gets more and more used to having the water, the frequency of bathroom stops will slow
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    I think depending on how long you have been drinking that amount of water it will take your body time to get used to that amount of water.