NSVs for the week

Merkavar
Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
So what were your non scale victories for the week?

Mine were tightening my belt another hole.

And noticing I have perkier man boobs.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Well I'm only 22lb from a body weight squat which is something I NEEEEEEEDD (only at 143lb atm)
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    I touched my toes today!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    On Tuesday at my work's end of financial year party, I was given "The Michelle Bridges 12 Month Body Transformation Award for Healthy Living", and a couple of rounds of applause.

I think I will have gained a few kilos from my big head. :)
  • Merkavar
    Orphia wrote: »
    On Tuesday at my work's end of financial year party, I was given "The Michelle Bridges 12 Month Body Transformation Award for Healthy Living", and a couple of rounds of applause.

Nice work.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    So what were your non scale victories for the week?

Mine were tightening my belt another hole.

And noticing I have perkier man boobs.

Hahahaha! Funny, and well done!
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    My newer "fatter" clothes are now too big. All of my other clothes don't quite fit properly yet-but almost. I danced around the room with joy when I was trying them on
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Managed to plank for 3x1m today for first time. Mind you the 3rd almost killed me!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    I was following back into my eating disorder for the past two weeks by restricting, and I managed to snap out of it yesterday. I've been in recovery for 7 months and nearly relapsed 4 times, so it's a struggle.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    My neighbor came running out of her garage to ask how I'd lost so much weight.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Benched 185 yesterday.
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    edited July 2015
    I fit into medium shirts nicely now.

And all my pants are saggy. I don't want to say goodbye to my yoga pants. I lobe them.
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Stopped and bought my son a bakery cake pop but was not at all tempted to get one for myself. Not even a little.
  • anxioushero
    anxioushero Posts: 61 Member
    This morning I put on my old size 10 jeans and they fit for the first time in AAAAGES, like a year. *kitten* yeaaah.
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    I squatted 105 lbs (yay for 3 digits) and beat my 5k running PR.

Broke out of a weight loss stall by starting to measure everything!!!

Congrats everyone on your excellent work!!!!
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Yesterday I was able to button jeans that I could not butter before I started eating right. The jeans are still too tight to be comfortable enough to wear all day, but hey... I buttoned them! :)
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    I leg pressed 300kg, *kitten* to the grass on squats with 60kg and walked around a supermarket holding my bum feeling my glutes. Good day I'd say.
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    Orphia wrote: »

Fantastic!! (It's my goal to win our version of this next year ;).

My clothes feel looser, even after only 10 lbs. im wearing a shirt that's been tight on me that's practically hanging on me now. I didn't think I'd have to pull out smaller sizes anytime soon, so it's a nice surprise.
  • Sam_Lam88
    Sam_Lam88 Posts: 57 Member
    I cut my lawn in shorts with zero chaffing lol

Also, I'm wearing jeans today that I haven't fit into in about 3-4 years.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    I wore a pair of shorts yeasterday that haven't fit in 2-3 years.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Put on my bike jersey

Did not look like a kielbasa sausage

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    I think I finally have my squat form corrected (I had been turning my knees in and doing something funny with my back).

I also got my time up with my water jogging to an hour and have gotten my form much better with that. Dang, it's harder when you hold your feet the right way!
  • Merkavar

Grats on the no chaffing but I'm going to have to take it back or ungrats you on mowing the lawn with out correct leg protection, pants or jeans would be acceptable. :D
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited July 2015
    Merkavar wrote: »

Grats on the no chaffing but I'm going to have to take it back or ungrats you on mowing the lawn with out correct leg protection, pants or jeans would be acceptable. :D
    One of my neighbours cuts his grass wearing flip flops. When I see him doing it, I have to go inside. :#

ETA: Staying on topic. I fell off the wagon slightly this week, but managed to climb back on. This is huge for me.
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Put on my bike jersey

Did not look like a kielbasa sausage

Lol, I know what you mean. I have a pair of black stretchy work-out type pants. "Sausage" is what comes to my mind when I wear them and look in the mirror. That will be a future NSV, the day I can safely wear them out of the house. :tongue: