Finally reached my goal weigth

Options
Reached my goal weight after a long few months of eating right training and ditching the crap processed foods and replacing them with fruit and veg (plenty of it) wooo hooo!!!

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    That's good. You lost 5lbs your tickers says. Yes MFP works better than supplements for long term weight loss. How long did it take you and how many calories are you on?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    In.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Kk2Aa
    Kk2Aa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey congratulations!! how much did you lose?!
  • pambarrett45
    pambarrett45 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    That's good. You lost 5lbs your tickers says. Yes MFP works better than supplements for long term weight loss. How long did it take you and how many calories are you on?

• pambarrett45
    Options
    I started losing weight on the 13th march as I had put on 2 stones due to foot surgery so lack on mobility for 6 months, I was using a different diet app but found this 1 and stayed on this. It was a struggle at first but perseverance and plenty of exercise and finally i can get into my old clothes that where thrown at the back of the wardrobe. I find walking very briskly at 5.30am before work for an hour has helped me a lot too.
  • pambarrett45
    Options
    I started losing weight on the 13th march as I had put on 2 stones due to foot surgery so lack on mobility for 6 months, I was using a different diet app but found this 1 and stayed on this. It was a struggle at first but perseverance and plenty of exercise and finally i can get into my old clothes that where thrown at the back of the wardrobe. I find walking very briskly at 5.30am before work for an hour has helped me a lot too. I bought myself some dumbells and kettlebells and do a little regime when I get home from my walks which I found help on the internet so i was doing it correctly. I am now on 1,790 calories daily but to maintain weight, when I was losing weight I was on a strict 1,400 daily and did not eat my exercise gains.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Me too now in maintenance and toning
  • pambarrett45
    Options
    Makes you feel good don't it? Am over the moon that Iv';e stuck to it as now i can go on my jollie holidays and not feel fat like I did in January :wink:
  • toritaylor276
    toritaylor276 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • far916
    far916 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :-) I am almost there, 6 more pounds to loose. Since I quit eating bread/potatos, I'm back on track. Just like you, I bank all of my exercise calories, and stay under 1,700 calories a day. It's easy to see how I got there when you eat whatever you want and as much as you want.
  • pambarrett45
    Options
    :)
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    congrats :)
  • millyaponte461
    millyaponte461 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good!!!