Craving lemon

Options
wdwghettogirl
wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
I'm craving something lemon-y lately. Anyone have a good low cal/fat recipe for something lemon-y? Lemon bars? Lemon creme pie? Lemon yogurt isn't cutting it for me. I'm a horrible cook and not creative in the kitchen at all so trying to come up with my own creation has failed. lol I'd appreciate some yummy ideas! :)

Replies

• spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options
    lemon sorbet?

or just make up some lemon cheesecake-y thing following some random low cal cheesecake recipe you google and just add lemon and lemon zest
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Use a reduced fat graham cracker crust and put sugar free lemon jello in it...I think there is actually a recipe on the box for lemon pie. Top with light whip cream!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Use a reduced fat graham cracker crust and put sugar free lemon jello in it...I think there is actually a recipe on the box for lemon pie. Top with light whip cream!

I like the sound of that! I'll have to try that out. I made Lemon Bars this time... 100 cals each. :) Not bad I think.
  • hollykmckinney
    Options
    Go to Skinnytaste.com, yesterday she posted a recipe for individual lemony cheesecakes.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Luigi's Lemon Ice! Low cals!