Headphones Vs Earphones

Options
Gozzfitness
Gozzfitness Posts: 12 Member
hey everybody!!

For those who listen to music when they workout.. What you got?? iv been using my iPhone earphones for a while now and they're just not cutting it, they don't block out sound, they're not very loud, and the bass is pants .. I don't mind spending the money if I know I'm going to get a great quality pair that won't break easily!

any suggestions??

Thanks! :)

Replies

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I can only use yurbuds. I apparently have weird shaped ear holes and they are the only brand that stay in my ear. Not much help sorry.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Bose in ear headphones...the only ones that stay in while running for me.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I use the Sport 66 Bluetooth headphones
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    BlueANT Wireless Pump HD Sports Buds. Literally the best. They have Bluetooth that has a pretty nice distance on it, behind-the-ear so they're super comfy and stay in through tough work outs, and waterproof - so you can even swim with them and not have to worry about sweat ruining them. Plus, they're pretty affordable on Amazon. We tried Bose, SkullCandy and Beats versions and NONE were even comparable.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    ^^ and they come with a billion sized ear plugs for comfort/custom fit. Seriously. Best bang for your buck.
  • druorleans
    druorleans Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I can't wear ear buds because I am prone to ear infections from them. I also sweat a lot. I don't run though. I'm trying to figure out which ones are best. I think I want bluetooth ones, but I'm not sure. I currently have padded ear, corded ones from Fry's but they're pretty thrashed and my cord is starting to shred. Also, the padding isn't so great for sweat.
  • carolvillalobos2015
    carolvillalobos2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Skull candys arent bad!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    I use Sony Walkman headphones because the ear buds don't stay in. They don't block out all sound, but I can hear music with the traffic/outside noises as background noise.
    srf59silver.jpg