Introducing myself and looking for friends

Options

Replies

• indyrunning
    indyrunning Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! It is worth it, and you will be glad for it later! :)
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • Xainlrd
    Xainlrd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad to see great motivation here from everyone. Motivation is key to be successful here. Add away :smiley:
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to mfp! I used to be bothered by my husband eating junk around me, but now my wanting to be fit overpowers that. Takes some strength and discipline! Lol. best of luck on your journey.
  • breezyfitness
    Options
    Yes, it does take strength and discipline. Thanks :)
  • claypilk
    claypilk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, my names Clay from Orlando. I see you like singing and swimming, those go great together since swimming improves lung capacity!!! Keep it up!!
  • breezyfitness
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes! :smiley:
  • bloodyvolt
    bloodyvolt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello it's Ricko! :)
  • breezyfitness
    Options
    Added :)
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Loren and I'm a recent college grad and have about 90 pounds to lose. I added you :)
  • ksterling49
    ksterling49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm 49 years old and lost 25 pounds already. I'm looking for friends to encourage me.
  • slks320
    slks320 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    College life is tough. I am a 33 year old returning student that left a super fun and active teaching job to sit in a class all day and come home and sit at a desk and do homework. It is tough but finding the right activity to do is key! Being in college alone you need a huge support group for which I have very little. All my friends are either married, with kids, some both and never went to college neither did my parents or siblings. I would love to chat along our journeys!
  • mckenzieasimone
    mckenzieasimone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    26 year old student, mom and wife. Previously lost 120 lbs before baby #1 gained 50 lb with baby #1 and #2, now I need to lose 100 lbs again. I live in Los Angeles.
  • kathy9083
    kathy9083 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 18 and about to go into college. I'll add you as a friend. :smile:
  • ashleysun1983
    ashleysun1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey im ashley. Was on here a couple of years ago and have decided to go again to shift these last pounds and get super fit. Would love some friends to help me on the way.
  • tarahalern
    tarahalern Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I've got 60lbs to lose yet so I'll add you!
  • Lwilso87
    Lwilso87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose the weight again, I lose it comes back with some extra. So frustrated but can't give up
  • richardperez405
    richardperez405 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just turned 30 and I can't help to compare to ppl who r in their 20s. I need to stop getting comfortable with being lazy. Who has time to workout anyways when u have to work, take care of your loved ones., go to school...plus all the house duties....Damn.....I wanna sleep and never wake up.
    After finding an aweome trail near by the house, I've begun to jog, hike up hills, enjoy nature for at least an hour 3 times a week. I'm reaching the end of my 2 week and I feel good. My stress level Has lowered (i guess I'm too tired to react...lol)
    Now, My eating habits are something else. Ive started cooking at home and created new ideas focusing on nutrition. Thankfully i love to cook and experience different foods in the kitchen.
    All I want out of this is too feel strong , clear minded and healthy inside out.
  • victoriaamarie1330
    victoriaamarie1330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm Victoria, 23, also in California and also in college! I love your reasons for losing weight and getting healthy; such good goals.
  • jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello,

ANYONE feel free to add me.

I am a 24 yo UCLA Art student... with 30 lbs to lose. <3