Bottom weight loss need push

Options
2009jewellz
2009jewellz Posts: 187 Member
edited July 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Seem like the upper half is losing faster than bottom half:( I need advice, what works for bottom?

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit!

You cant control what areas you'll slim down in first. Theres no such thing as spot reduction. So youll have to just continue to.lower your body fat percentage and see how it goes .
  • 2009jewellz
    2009jewellz Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions with nutrition?
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Just keep going, it will come off! It's been 6 months for me, and I'm finally just seeing it come off my hips and thighs now.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my life. The life of a pear.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    you cant spot reduce

Only a deficit works
    You can eat it all no good or bad foods, just weigh ALL your food on a food scale
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce....the weight comes off where your individual genetics/body comp decides it comes off.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Its just how your body is my advice keep going. This happened to me I did weights to define my shoulders making them appear wider to even out my body. You sound pear shaped look in the success forum at pear shaped bodies eventually you do even out it will take time
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm hourglass shaped, but because I've lost from the top mostly (so far), I now look like a pear. Can't wait for my lower body to catch up because I'm not used to this shape and keep miscalculating my distance from doorways and counters and such lol.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm hourglass too and like you I lost weight from my top half first but then I have had 3 babies so not sure if that makes a difference