15 to Go

Options
Tespony
Tespony Posts: 8 Member
I would like to thank MyFitnessPal and Garmin and a BFF for my weightloss success this time around.

We are both down 20lbs since January 1, 2015. We've got 15 to go but thanks to being held accountable-we've made it through.

It's a tough slog...the hungry days, the cheat days, the yay I'm down a pound days... But ultimately it's worth it.

This app has been an invaluable tool in my success.

How has it helped you all? For me, I plan out my daily food and I can see where I want to "spend" my calories but still stay within-or sometimes go over-my budget.

Tiffany

Replies

• mcarrara3
    mcarrara3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! Good job!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Tespony
    Options
    Thank you! Having friends and positive feedback really has made the difference. Happy Sunday!
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good work!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've lost a lot on MFP. Logging really works! I don't plan ahead but tend to eat similarly until dinner and then I know what I've got left to work with.
  • funfitfoxy
    funfitfoxy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join with you Tiffany and work on that 15 lbs. 15 is the number I also am moving towards! Friending you now :smile:
  • Tespony
    Options
    Thank you! Having friends and positive feedback really has made the difference. Happy Sunday!
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello :) i love this app because it helps me count my calories... i also have 15 lbs left to hiy my pre-pregnancy weight... i gained 65 lbs during pregnany and have lost 50 lbs so far... my baby was born on April 24th so she is around 2 months and a week & i delivered via csection... so when there is a will there is a way :)