Weigh-ins

Options
How often should I be weighing-in? I don't like to do it everyday but is once a week often enough?

Replies

• aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    I usually weigh-in about once a week, maybe every 5 days. It's good to weigh-in at the same time of day and as I prefer the mornings, I find it is most convenient on the weekends. Weekday mornings are often hectic and rushed. I would recommend every 3-7 days, you can change it up a little to see what works best with your schedule. Also, weighing in every day or two means there is more fluctuation in my results (lost half a pound, gained .3 pounds, etc). Instead, once a week means I usually see a consistent loss of a few pounds.
  • bootlebop1979
    Options
    I WI twice a week. My WI day for WW is on Monday evenings. I WI again on Fridays(but don't log the weight on MFP) just to give me a heads up for the weekend =)
  • Cynthia239
    Cynthia239 Posts: 5
    Options
    I weigh myself daily on my Wii Fit. The dr says not to but I like to watch what is going on.

BTW - what is with the pictures of CAKES and CUPCAKES.... Your killing me!! ;)
  • krstnmclrk
    krstnmclrk Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks for your suggestions everyone!

yes cynthia they are cupcakes i have a passion for baking and those were some of my favs!