anyone from the uk or Ireland

Options
Post here, living your looking for friends. And from the uk and Ireland

Replies

• FlowerOfCarnage
    FlowerOfCarnage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

I'm live in the East Midlands but am from Wales. That sounds UK based to me!

How are you? And where are you from?
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Im not doing to badly apart from melting away in this heatwave. Im from Somerset
  • FlowerOfCarnage
    Options
    I know what you mean! I was silly enough to put jeans, a T-Shirt and converse on to go shopping earlier...The wind duped me into thinking it'd be colder than it was.

Love the West Country...My partner and I are going to visit extended family in Bristol in a few weeks. Where are you in Somerset? My first job was at Minehead Butlins, working in a clothes shop!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Lol dont let the weather fool you. Its truly hell on earth hehe.

Yeah west country is a great green land of smiles. Minehead hey thats not to far from me.
  • FlowerOfCarnage
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I prefer it to be a little cooler and less breezy, but definitely love to see the sun out. I'm determined not to moan about the heat as we don't feel enough of it!

I was useless at the job lol, it was over the Christmas Holiday from college and I assumed it would be one enormous party. I got sacked on Boxing Day as I didn't turn in. I had the hangover from hell and didn't know what excuse to make!
  • Aimeepie86
    Aimeepie86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from south wales. I am also struggling in this heat ☀️