Vegan friends please

Options
Patttience
Patttience Posts: 975 Member
Hi I'm not new to this site. I've been fairly active here in the last year and a half. Now i'm doing an "almost-vegan" trial. What I mean by almost vegan is that I'm also eating eggs since I can buy them from a neighbour who has happy chickens as well as lots of greens for me to buy. If I had a friend who had happy cows I'd be using that milk too and be more at ease being vegetarian. But also this is a trial. I am not sure that I can live as a vegan indefinitely as I love my milk and coffee but I think I would like to try being more vegan than I have been in the past so I'm looking for friends from whom i can get meal ideas from.

Anyway, in vegan food, I really dislike tempeh and I have no plans to use packaged protein as a source. I do like beans and will be using mainly beans, tofu and eggs for protein as well as seeds nuts. So i'm particularly interested in vegan friends with similar interests.

Otherwise all vegans are welcome to befriend me.

I'm pretty good with general nutrition.

I will not be engaging with anyone who wants to start a flame war. I will not be arguing veganism versus meating eating or vegetarianism with anyone.

Replies

• Ladybug81504
    Ladybug81504 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! I am new to being a vegan.
  • twilkes82
    twilkes82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I just sent you a friend request;) I am vegan as well and new at it;)