Time to introduce myself!

Options
hi there! My name is tieen and im 19 years old.

It all started when i studied abroad as an exchange student. I lived in the us for a year, and due to all the excercise i got, and the lack of snacks i lost quite a bit of weight. This was in a time when i never stepped on a scale so im not sure how much exactly, but im guessing around 5 kilo's.

One year after i got back home and stepped on a scale and realized that i had gained 10 kilo's in a year. Thats whrn i knew things had to change.

That was in september 2010. By the time christmas came around i had lost 10 kilo's. I cant say i lost it the healthy way, but the weight came off and mostly stayed off.
Since then ive been stuck. I gained 2 kilo's since new year and i just couldnt get back down to what it was on new years.

BUT im back, and better than ever. Im a whole new, healthy person, and i WILL reach my goalweight! :)
I cant wait to meet you all, and to lose weight together!

Ive been using mfp for ages, and ive been lurking around here for a while, but never posted before :)

Replies

• cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You sound super excited and that's what we all need! Hey! :D
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    welcome! I joined earlier this week and so far I love it, and the best part is it works. =) good luck to you
    Wendy
  • tieen
    tieen Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :)
  • mommamummert
    Options
    Hi, ladies! My name is Caity. I am 20 and had my 1st child in June...during my pregnancy, I was very ill and lost around 30 pounds (very unhealthy). Walking out of the hospital after having him, I weighed 124 pounds. After almost a year, taking care of Jackson is my priority and I have ignored what I was eating and if I was exercising at all. I weigh 165 pounds now. After complaining about it for about a month, I decided to do something about it. I started my diet yesterday...and I like the idea of this forum to give each other encouragement.

I am now on a 500-calorie a day diet (very high in protein diet) and am walking around a mile a day with my dog. I hope this works.
    Goal weight: 125 pounds. Here it goes...