Weight loss journey after pregnancy

Options
Hello everyone. My name is carmyda I used to be in the military and always been very active. But when I got pregnant I got real lazy towards the end of my pregnancy and gained about 50 lbs. I've only lost 15 lbs and my baby girl is 2 months old. Well I am here to get back on track and get MY body back. Just joined LA fitness so far I love it. I know this might be a hard and long journey but at the end of the day it was so worth it! I love my princess and here goes nothing!

Replies

• Yamil0507
    Yamil0507 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 yr old and a 6 months old. Besides that I'm over weight, this last pregnancy left me a pouch. What did help with my first that I wasn't so strict on with my last was using a girdle. Maybe it may help.
  • carmyda22
    carmyda22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've heard of the girdle. I am going to purchase one asap.... Thank you! N good luck to you also
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, congrats on your little one.

I've got 3 - 6, 4 and 14 months. I always gain too much weight in pregnancy, no matter what I do. I logged through my entire third pregnancy, until I got to about a week overdue, then didnt log the last few days, and I exercised at the gym until 38 weeks.

I lost it all after my first two, and I'm not too far off with my third now.
  • carmyda22
    Options
    Congrats I know its a battle! its hard not to gain weight during pregnancy. But as long as you keep trying hard the weight will come off. That's my motivation.
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had my baby on April 24th via csection. I gained 65 lbs during pregnancy thanks to my bad eating habits and not exercising... i have lost 50 lbs so far so im down to the last 15 lbs not bad for 10 weeks postpartum... i started eating healthy right away & slowly exercising at 3 weeks post partum. I have a treadm.. i been on it 100% so when there is a will there is a way... feel free to add me :) you can do it aslong as you stay committed...
  • carmyda22
    Options
    I know you have to want it! Congrats on ur first 50lbs.