Woo Woo! Power 90 Results!!

Options
krise31
krise31 Posts: 53 Member
Hi everyone so I have like a couple more days left of the Original Power 90 series before I move onto Master Series :D I just wanted to show my progress so far and I cant wait to see how i'll look at the end of August :D Those jeans are totally done with someone else can have them cuz they dont fit anymore muahaha!

Progressphotos.jpg

Replies

• createdbyGod
    Options
    speechless, absolutely speechless. well done. hard work paid off. you look amazing.thank you
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results. Congratulations! I have to look up this series. I definitely need to work on my core.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    WTG! You can see the difference!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    those are awesome results...good job :flowerforyou:
  • Courtneymartinez
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing!! what exactly are you doing? Is it the P90x?
  • JCGilbert
    JCGilbert Posts: 33
    Options
    Woo-Woo! Good for YOU!! I'm on day 27 of P90 and loving it! I haven't seen any real pounds drop, yet...but I am only looking to lose 10-15 total. I need to reign in my sugar and sodium to see better results. I do feel firmer, stronger. I'll be going to Vegas in 3 weeks and I'm bringing the Fat Burning Express DVD with me so I can keep on track w/ Tony. Keep up the good work! ~Joan
  • krise31
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing!! what exactly are you doing? Is it the P90x?

Thanks everyone!!!

Soo no its not X yet. Its the original Power 90 series. I figured it was the best way to go for me and where my fitness level was at the time. I really like it and im really excited to start master series in another week.
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Great job!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm on day 3. I hope I can get results as good as yours.
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work and good luck with the X!
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    i was just wondering how to u post the goal weights? are u typin it urself or is there a place in here we do it on? ty :smile:
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Fabulous job, mami!! You LOOK AWESOME! Abs are TIGHT! Wow, go lady! lol ;) Are you going to jump into p90X next? You are so ready! Thanks for sharing the pics and inspiring! :)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Seeing definition in those abs is like exercise pay day!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! That takes alot of dedication. It's nice to see the results so fast.:bigsmile:
  • krise31
    Options
    Fabulous job, mami!! You LOOK AWESOME! Abs are TIGHT! Wow, go lady! lol ;) Are you going to jump into p90X next? You are so ready! Thanks for sharing the pics and inspiring! :)

Again Thank you everyone!!

Noooo I'm going to do Master series next and then P90X. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose so I figure 180 more days should get me to my goal; I'm sooo excited!! :D
  • pushingthrough
    Options
    I am on day 23 of Power 90 and also no pounds gone. Does it just take time to see the difference?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!