Hello everyone.

Options
Hey everyone. I've been using the fitness pal for a little over a week now I think, but I finally decided to introduce myself.

My son was born about 7 weeks ago now, and I'm finally starting to get back into eating better (and less lol) and working out. I can't wait to put off this baby weight, and then hopefully even lose a little more. I'd love to get some friends on here for some encouragement and motivation, and any advice is always welcome, especially from other mothers who have or are also trying to put off their excess baby weight!

Replies

• CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    First of all congrats on your little bundle of joy!!! Second I am with you on losing that baby weight!! I have finally had enough with it and I have had mine for 4+ years!! I love this site and would love to help you in your journey!! Friend request on the way!
  • bigazz
    bigazz Posts: 2
    Options
    hello everyone i just kinda learned how to work this i use to use my ipod but now im on the computer huge difference any ways im trying to lose 20 pounds and im very impatient so im fasting i feel like when i eat i dont see results but i am eating fruit so hopefully that will help a lil until i reach my goal weight .:wink:
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I am new to this too and found that what you are doing is exactly what i am doing, it just took me a little longer my baby just turned 3. Motivation and sticking to it is always the hardest for me, i'm always good for a week or two but i tend to slip after that :( Friends and encouragement will greatly appreciated for me too. It definately does help when you have someone to talk to when you feel like slipping ;) Would love to be friends, not sure how to do it lol.