Seeking Accountability Buddy

Hi everyone! I hope you are having/had a happy July 4th. :)

I'm a somewhat seasoned MFP user, I've been on here consistently for over a year, completing my food diary about every day. I work out anywhere from 3-6 days a week depending on my work schedule (which varies week to week) and shoot for 1200-1400 calories a day. Earlier last year I went from 152 lb to 136. Since then I've gained some and am back to 142, mostly because my eating habits are not consistent. I tend to stay in my calorie range for most of the week but go way overboard toward the end of the week/weekend, which makes me stay at the same weight or gain a pound or two.

I'm a 28 year old female, 5'2", CW 142 and goal weight somewhere in the 130s, a veterinarian living in Missouri doing a residency and seeking a
Masters degree. My life can be pretty crazy which is why I would LOVE someone who is in a similar boat or similar stats to partner up with for a motivation boost. I would like to do daily check ins where we send each other messages on how our days went, no matter how crazy life gets. I am a stress eater and am seeking someone in a similar situation so we can offer support to each other throughout the whole ordeal.

Sorry for that long intro, but if you're interested please send me a friend request - male or female - even if not the same stats, positive motivation is always good, right?

Replies

• bonbon811
    bonbon811 Posts: 1 Member
    Would be glad to be friends. It sounds like we have a lot of the same issues! Have reinstalled this app AGAIN, because I give up on myself and pretend my heath doesn't matter, but I'm tired of being overweight and more importantly, unhealthy! I need to stay motivated and i think would be helpful for .e to have someone else to help. :smile:
  • aamm2
    aamm2 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me! I need a buddy also
  • Buttrflichiki21
    Buttrflichiki21 Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to have you add me! Looking for an accountability buddy myself and since I am also a stress eater I can totally relate! I am a teacher/tutor/secretary for my father's chemical company so I have an insane schedule as well. While I do have quite a bit more weight to lose than you, I think our struggles are similar and would love the extra motivation.
  • VisionBoardCoach
    VisionBoardCoach Posts: 43 Member
    I'm new on here, but would be glad to chat and help support one another, so sure.... add me as a friend!