Looking for determined and motivated Friends!

Options
ceceruiz11
ceceruiz11 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! Sorry still new at this. Looking for friends to add who are determined and motivated to lose weight together. I am a 29 year old mommy wanting to lose about 40-50 pounds. So far I've been able to keep off 55 pounds since I started my journey about a year ago. Unfortunately I've been stuck at 215 for 5 months now (too many donuts and Hot Cheetos lol) Am determined to get to my goal weight. Am starting Monday! Anyone else? :)

Replies

• smcdevitt07
    smcdevitt07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been messing up pretty bad on my diet as well. I'm starting Monday too after the holiday weekend with getting back on track and setting some new goals for myself
  • philc923
    philc923 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - just relatively new to this and any support that I can give or receive from like minded people will be welcome!
  • jlsmith1982
    jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ceceruiz11 wrote: »
    Hello! Sorry still new at this. Looking for friends to add who are determined and motivated to lose weight together. I am a 29 year old mommy wanting to lose about 40-50 pounds. So far I've been able to keep off 55 pounds since I started my journey about a year ago. Unfortunately I've been stuck at 215 for 5 months now (too many donuts and Hot Cheetos lol) Am determined to get to my goal weight. Am starting Monday! Anyone else? :)

Hi and Welcome! Add me and I'm on facebook to https://www.facebook.com/jamie.saylorsmith

• rosellabella87
    rosellabella87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this too! I had my son in January and I'm looking to lose 30-40 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Japessebas
    Japessebas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is not weight loss but I'm happy to give help to anyone that wants it.
  • lbryd
    lbryd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ceceruiz11 wrote: »

• lbryd
    lbryd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm with you. I just started back myself. About 2 weeks ago. I lost 2 lbs then gain 5. I'm determined more than ever to lose 30lbs. I need to feel like myself again
  • 808Kine
    808Kine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Back at it with me Monday as well! Feel free to add me if you like.....I'm shooting for a 35 pound weight loss and setting/sticking to activity goals. Exercise is a key component to my journey and I would love to connect with others who challenge themselves while forgiving with slip ups! Best wishes!
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! I added you :)
  • bethruthlang
    bethruthlang Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I always find logging into MFP with friends is so much easier and really gives me more motivation!
  • LosingDebbie8
    LosingDebbie8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I have been on this app for a few months and am always looking for new friends to motivate and inspire me