Over 100lbs to lose. Need supportive and helpful friends.

Options
sweetg0522
sweetg0522 Posts: 17 Member
So I needed to come back and try this again. I have been under a lot of stress and that's no excuse. I've gained weight and am now bigger than what I was when I first started. My son is disabled and I am hurting all the time my back and headaches I need to feel better so I can take care of him and be able to lift him properly. Day 1 this is going to be hard and I'm going to track all the food I eat even if I go over I need support of all of you to stay on this plan for my life. I'm 31 and feel older because I crack and hurt all the time. I am physical in my job somewhat by walking and lifting but it not enough. I need to get motivated to exercise. I think the fact that I know it's not going to be fun is not helping me. I can't do much and want to enjoy it but I guess that takes time.

Replies

• mjwwes
    mjwwes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also have about 150 pounds to lose and would not mind talking back and forth with you.
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, tomorrow will be D-Day (diet day lol) for me. Hoping to lose 130 lbs, slowly. I'll send you a friend request. I'm also looking for friends (support circle). This weight fight is very daunting...... even before I actually start lol
  • amrelmesery
    amrelmesery Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    its not easy to get it done , but i did it and it can be done , just keep fight
  • momof4b0ys
    momof4b0ys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 211 pounds to lose and would love to have the extra support of you all. :smiley:
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sent Friend requests :) I am highly supportive and quite motivated :)
  • HuskyHiker413
    HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I stated January 1st at 315 lbs, I've lost about 65lbs or so. Please feel free to add me.
  • lisadoe71
    lisadoe71 Posts: 23 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I've just recently started this journey AGAIN myself and have over 100 pounds to lose. There was a quote I saw here on MFP on someone's page that was quite inspiring......Being fat is hard, losing weight is hard....choose your hard! We CAN do this!!! Feel free to add me for support!