does anyone else use the wii or kinect to exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I do EA Sports Active 2 on the PS3, currently doing the 9 week challenge on "hard." It's not *fun* but it's effective.

Im using this also,right now im doing the 9 week hard program,then I have a few custom workouts I do and every 2 days I like to do moutain gravity advanced
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    I do EA Sports Active 2 on the PS3, currently doing the 9 week challenge on "hard." It's not *fun* but it's effective.

i know what u mean! but yeah makes you sweat bad!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Zumba Wii!!!!!!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I do both wii and kenect!! I prefer the wii more active step arobics it makes me work hard and burns a fair amount of cals!!

I have added the bollywood on the your shape fitness evolved!! its good makes you work hard!!!
    the boxing on your shape is good too!!

Find that you have to be enjoying doing the exercise to keep it going!!

wish you all good luck in your repsective journeys
    xx
  • 2nyce
    2nyce Posts: 37
    Options
    I really worked up a sweat with the Michael Jackson Experience on Wii. If you wear a heart rate watch it can help you keep track of how hard your working. And the music makes the work our past quickly. Also Wii sports is great is you do the challenges such as home run derby or trying to destroy as many punching bags as you can.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i do biggest loser and zumba on kinect. they are both great.
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    I do EA active 2 on the kinect ,but I have YourShape aswell. EA active is better though,because you can make your own workout. There are certain things I hate doing.
  • slinky29
    slinky29 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have both the Wii and Kinect and definitely say that the Kinect is better for fitness in my opinion. I find you have to put in more energy and effort with Kinect.

My favourite games at the moment are Zumba and Biggest Loser.
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting just dance 2 but how to you track the calories on that?
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I used to have a Wii and Wii fit but found that the only thing that did anything for me was the boxing, otherwise it didn't really push me.

I now have a Kinect, EA Sports Active 2 does feel like a proper workout but doesn't seem to burn many calories, Dance Central is really fun and definitely gets the heart pumping! Just bought Zumba party and enjoying that so far, actually think it's the best fitness game I've tried!
  • louiseforster1
    Options
    Hi
    I use the WII but not as often as i should .:tongue:
    But i did do 2900 steps on it on sunday and OMG!! were my legs killing me the next day :ohwell:
    I will be going on the Wii every other day and then the gym every other day .
    Well that my plan anyway !!:happy:
  • RedL1988
    RedL1988 Posts: 55
    Options
    EA SPORTS ACTIVE 2 AND ACTIVE LIFE EXPLORER. BOTH OF THOSE GET MY HEART GOING!