I'm gaining back the weight I lost?

Options
hhsn6846
hhsn6846 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

In 2013 I used myfitnesspal and lost 55 lbs in a year by tracking my eating and exercising consistantly. I was almost obsessive about losing weight and had a lot of motivation. In 2014 I maintained my weight and slacked a bit with my diet/exercise. Since I did powerlifting all year, I didnt gain any weight. In the past 6 months I have completely lost interest in exercising and I eat junk food almost everyday on the go. A friend of mine also past away last month and I've been binge eating from stress. This is causing me a lot of anxiety and I dont know how to get myself out of this routine. I need some advice/motivation/help to get started again. I know I have it in me to lose the bit of weight I've gained back and to get my lifestyle back on track but I dont know how to start. Thanks everyone. :(

Replies

• Zelda1223
    Zelda1223 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey its okay to have bad moments in life. Maybe you should start slowly. Everything start psychologically. Make sure you are at peace with yourself and life. Try to go for a walk everyday or try simple things like yoga. You can find lots of videos on youtube for that. running is also very good for calming anxiety. Trust me iv been there! Just go back in the mood and start cutting on unhealthy food. The secret it to go progressively. Listen to your own body it knows best what to do. Now if you need a friend, dont hesitate too add me!