21 Male ready to take back control =]

Options
Thought I pop in and say hello =]

Well I am a 21 male student who wants to loose weight for good. I am unhappy with my body and feel this website will help me greatly, however it would seem I have my ups and downs when it comes to loosing weight =[

So yes, wish me look; if any one out there want to me diet buddies to help each other out let me know ^_^

Replies

• Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    Just put my video games up for the night, dropped in to say Hello! Welcome to MFP, it will do u wonders!
  • mike737
    mike737 Posts: 68
    Options
    21 male here too dude. This has worked well for me and hope it does the same for you.
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    29m here. The site will def help you if you use all of its benefits. Get a good friends list going (and not just the guys in their 20's - you'd be surprised!), open up your food diary for your friends to see, look at what others eat, and decide for yourself how you want to go about doing things. I'm 23 lbs down and looking to add muscle at this point and this site is a huge tool in that (tool in a good way :wink:). Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • JLambert702
    JLambert702 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. How can I be more active in these forums? I want to help and be helped!
  • AllisaLaur
    AllisaLaur Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Im 21 too and Im ready to make a life change. Ive done it before, but first year university killed me (as it does for most), and I know I can do it again. I'm here to motivate you if you need it!