I'm half way! Hooray

Options
Rebeccamoore
Rebeccamoore Posts: 21 Member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to tell u all that I've reached my half way goal today and i'm very excited. (would've posted pics but not sure how, any ideas?!) Thank u all for your support, whenever I feel like giving up, I log on to MFP and one of you always says something that gets me back on track so thank u!

I've been a yoyo dieter for years so I'd like your help again, please? Usually at this stage, I give up and go back to by old eating habits but I really don't want to do that so my question to u all is
what do u do to help u stay on track?

Good luck everyone and thanks again
Rebecca
x

Replies

• tisadell
    tisadell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I think the real key is helping other people get healthy, while you are doing it, and after you've gotten your healthy habits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rebeccamoore
    Options
    Thanks ladies, good point, swapping old habits for healthy new ones!
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    For pics, you just need to upload to a site like photobucket or tinypic. Then take the url for message boards (which the site usually gives you for the picture) and paste it in here between image tags, like this: [ img ]url of your pic[ /img ]. Make sure the img tags are lowercase, and just take out the spaces!

Great job on reaching the halfway point!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats first of all!!

Second I believe that once you have made up your mind that this is your new life......you never want.to backtrack. Oh I still have snacks that I probably shouldn't. But that's no longer who I am, occasionally is what I tell myself. Also I have NEVER, EVER in my life felt this good. So why would I throw that away? This is the me I was always destined to be!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I believe that once you have made up your mind that this is your new life......you never want.to backtrack...I have NEVER, EVER in my life felt this good. So why would I throw that away?

^^^This, exactly! MsFitnFabulous has the right idea! Follow her lead! :flowerforyou:
  • Rebeccamoore
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your supportive comments, especially miss fitnfabulous and I agree with you. Once you've made up your mind to lose weight, you generally stick to it (but, like you say, with a few snacks along the way!) Believe me, I don't want to go back!

140lbs here I come!!!!!!!!!! xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!