Little transformation

Options
hey guys im new to this fitness pal, which is awesome already. I am posting a little transformation and im looking for some advice if I should lean mass gain or cut g9yew513uhss.jpg

Replies

• BradW99
    BradW99 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    How old are you and what's your height and weight?
  • texthelen
    texthelen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    20 i fluctuate between 190-196 and im 6'0
  • BradW99
    Options
    You're at an age where you can pretty much do either one. If you were any younger I would say not to cut but you have some size now so it's not a bad idea. It's very goal and preference dependent though.
    Summer's half over, so as long as you don't mind dieting through winter you could cut now. Or you could gain/maintain through this winter and start cutting after.
    Have you cut before with good results?
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    VERY nice!!! :D Great progress!
  • texthelen
    Options
    Yeah i cut last year its just hard because of my bodies natural build for me to cut. I did have great results though but i feel confident with a lean mass gain to really isolate and get dense muscle mass and taking the creatine out of my stack
  • texthelen
    Options
    That picture also has my fresh tattoo in there aha
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I agree with @BradW99 you could go either way. Are you currently bulking? If yes, how long? You look bigger in the second pic so I'll assume bulking. I don't necessarily understand what you mean by cutting is hard because of your natural build though.
  • BradW99
    Options
    Well there you go, you just answered your own question. If cutting the weight comes easy keep lean bulking until you feel like you have the size you want. Why drop creatine out though?
  • texthelen
    Options
    I dont know i have had better luck just dropping creatine as in cx5 is what i take but i found that i develop a more dense muscle without it but back to my natural build well basically i mean my body is naturally thick in the upperbody just genetics so when i cut my chest will always just stay thick
  • texthelen
    Options
    And yes im bulking right now and idk how long i will go with however long i feel comfortable with my size
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oh ok, yeah, I get that. I guess I am ultimately on the thicker side for a woman as well. I'm cutting now and don't really see myself getting any smaller, just looking leaner. I'd go with the bulking for a while longer then. Maybe cut or maintain weight and recomp for a bit to shed some of the fat you'll pick up bulking.
  • texthelen
    Options
    Right yeah im the same with cutting but i am going to lean mass bulk which is what im doing now just set with a 4000 cal diet plan
  • BradW99
    Options
    I personally wouldn't drop the creatine. If anything, I'd drop it went you start to cut to get rid of the water retention it comes with. It's pretty much a staple for bulking though. The weight you put on won't be effected by creatine either. It may appear more dense because you have less water retention in the muscle without it, but once you cut it it'll come out too. All in all its personal preference again though. A lot of people never drop it out. I take it all the way through bulking and up until the end of my cut to lean out even more.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Damn you look good
  • texthelen
    Options
    Yeah brad i agree with sticking with creatine but not for my body and plus im already on an intense stack so i might just bump my dosage right down i mean im only 20
  • BradW99
    Options
    What kind of stack are you talking about here?
  • texthelen
    Options
    Alpha 1-t solid and hgh drops
  • texthelen
    Options
    Protein immense then 3g l-arginine post
  • BradW99
    Options
    Never heard of that, so I looked it up. Sounds like Alpha 1-t is a prohormone. And hgh drops well, you're talking out of my league.
  • texthelen
    Options
    It is a single pro-hormone yes and solid is basically the same so thats why i drop creatine now u understand aha