Turning things around

Options
hi there does anyone think that buying a treadmill to use at home would be a good way to get fit ?

Replies

• PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    It depends. Would you actually use it? And would you use it consistently? People get gym memberships, too, but don't use them.
  • fireflycities
    fireflycities Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Following up the previous comment--the people I know who find it really useful are people who really like watching TV/Netflix and only allow themselves to watch while they are on the treadmill. Everyone else says they will, then finds something else to do!
  • marleysfan
    marleysfan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's more a case of not being confident in the gym so I was thinking about getting one at home where I don't need to worry about looking stupid lol
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    For me, yes!! I have 3 kids 5 and under and use my treadmill nightly on de they go to bed.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    marleysfan wrote: »
    It's more a case of not being confident in the gym so I was thinking about getting one at home where I don't need to worry about looking stupid lol

Nobody would judge you at a gym; That's exactly what a gym is there for! Never know, may be able to find a workout buddy to keep you accountable. Many gyms also offer free lil clinics or classes for members.