1lb away from goal weight and Im gonna let that one slide!

13»

Replies

• HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Thank you guys so much! This has changed my life for the better! Inside and out! I had been so sick for so long that I thought it couldn't be done. I thought I would never loose this weight and get my body back.

I have had 4 major surgeries, and a baby in 5 years and look at me now! Its ok to let life get you down, but you can't let it keep you down!
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Thank you guys so much! This has changed my life for the better! Inside and out! I had been so sick for so long that I thought it couldn't be done. I thought I would never loose this weight and get my body back.

I have had 4 major surgeries, and a baby in 5 years and look at me now! Its ok to let life get you down, but you can't let it keep you down!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    wow, you're amazing! You're so right, about not letting life keep you down when you get dealt with some downers. You're a perfect example of the power of positive thinking and attitude. You're beauty inside and out!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!