Looking for someone to keep me accountable

Options
Hiya, I'm Corinne and I'm 18. I've been on my fitness pal for a while but was always too scared to use the community. I struggle with portions sizes and binge, stress, emotion eating which I'd love to combat. I love being healthy, fruit and veg, running and dancing but I struggle a lot with motivation and doing these things everyday. I really need someone to keep me accountable/listen sometimes. Does anyone want to help? I'll return the favour of course :)

Replies

• Lore913
    Lore913 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I can relate to you Corrine. We can do this. If we take it one day at a time, we will succeed. Let's help each other!! :-) :-) :-)
  • wesroyer1
    wesroyer1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Share those sentiments miss, feel free to add for extra motivation- never have too much
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Totally feel you girl! I'm good at encouraging my active friends on here and I'm on here daily. I'll send a friend invite. :)
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Corinne!

I completely get the portion size issue. I've become a religious user of scales and food in packages with portions controlled for me. I'm up for helping you out, if you like?
  • diamante07cg
    diamante07cg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great way to make & keep you "accountable" for your daily nutritional needs! Sticking to it WILL pay off! Your on your way!! :)
  • Willitow
    Willitow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Corinne! I know how you feel! But here in MFP we are all to help each other, I'm sure you will do it! I will add you so we can help each other! =)