Starting Kayla's BBG 7/6

Options
elallio
elallio Posts: 13 Member
Hi there! I am starting BBG tomorrow. If there is anyone else starting or started recently, I would love the support :)

Replies

• abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am finishing up my second round of BBG 1.0 this week and starting 2.0 next week! Feel free to message me if you have any questions
  • amandalechenet
    amandalechenet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi abb117, what were your results like? I'm debating trying BBG again versus trying a different bikini body program.

Did you have to follow her diet to the T or were you able to eat outside of her diet and still get results?

Thanks!
    Amanda
  • Stayhuman853
    Stayhuman853 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!

I was just thinking about starting the program today as well.

Let's do this !! WE can be BBG buddies!
  • friendlymush
    friendlymush Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started my first round of BBG last Monday! Such a fun, easy to follow exercise routine.
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Im starting day one in a few minutes
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi abb117, what were your results like? I'm debating trying BBG again versus trying a different bikini body program.

Did you have to follow her diet to the T or were you able to eat outside of her diet and still get results?

Thanks!
    Amanda

I actually didn't follow her diet at all because it was too confusing for me haha but I know girls who did and got great results as well. I love my results, it changed my body and my life and I couldn't be happier!
  • starachie
    starachie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I started this week too! Would love some motivation and support.
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just did week 1 arms and abs today, first week doing BBG also! So far pretty intense but sweet!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Just got the 7 day free trial. Thinking of ordering but I'm limited on what I can do with my knees :( let us know how it goes!!