C-section mommas

Options
I'm Amber, just had our second kiddo on March, where are my c-section mommas and post partum mommas? Starting post pregnancy workouts soon! Anyone else??

Replies

• ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber. I know the post is older, but I just found it when I searched for c section posts! I just had a section 5 weeks ago and am starting to look at working out again. What has worked for you? Did you do any specific core work?
  • megnut526
    megnut526 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just stating my post-partum workouts today, baby girl is 6 1/2 weeks! I didn't have a c-section though
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Our girls are really close in age megnut! I'm looking forward to the day I can sleep through the night again. :)
  • megnut526
    Options
    ischmelle wrote: »
    Our girls are really close in age megnut! I'm looking forward to the day I can sleep through the night again. :)

Aww congrats on your baby girl!! And I totally agree about the sleep haha
  • pennychevalley
    pennychevalley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections over the last 4 years. Now that we are done with babies it's time to get myself feeling good again and loss some of this pooch! :)
  • CAWraps
    CAWraps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, congratulations on your new bubbas :) mine is 8 years old, lol! But he was a emergency c-section which drew me to this post.
    I'm just starting out on here, how's it going for you all?
  • megnut526
    Options
    Today is my first day, it's ok so far. I also found an app (sworkit) that comes up with exercises that you can do anywhere in any time frame (you can choose different types of exercise like cardio, yoga, stretching), even different areas of the body to work out, and how much time you have available and they will help you with an exercise regimen
  • Noley87
    Noley87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi there! I had my baby June 17, and I've been doing some gentle exercise for the past four weeks. I use Babyweight TV on youtube for some light core work and I do some yoga to help me limber up again. Also, I do a lot of walking. Oh and chasing my toddler- pretty sure that counts as a workout. :D congrats on your little one, I'd love to hear about the progress you made since its been a few months! :)