YES!!! Pics included :)

Options
I bought these jeans this past New Years Eve because I was busting out of every other pair I owned...it was the biggest pair I've ever bought (size 15) and it was so depressing...here's these same jeans now! When I walk in them, they completely fall down! Woot woot!!

WeightLoss.jpg

Replies

• lstone81
    lstone81 Posts: 5
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations on your success!
  • Maripozita
    Maripozita Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!! This is a very great feeling when reaching a goal. Wish you the best and keep going.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Hey I m still big why dont ya send me those jeans and when I get skinny like you I will send them to someone who can use them . LOL great job
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    Yes! We can make our own version of the "traveling pants" concept...weight loss style!! Love it!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't wait until I get to this point!! Congratulations, that is very admirable!!!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Now you just have to face the annoyance of a whole new wardrobe!
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    It it annoying to have to get a whole new wardrobe...but, at least it's a smaller size and not a bigger one!
  • brittlynn3888
    brittlynn3888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can't wait until that happens to me!! AWESOME JOB!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!