Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP noobie looking for friends :)

I successfully perfected my diet and lost 15 lbs and counting, and my goals have recently shifted to gaining some muscle and living a more flexible lifestyle. I eat 90% bro and 10% dirty if you know what I mean, and I'm looking for advice from experienced iifym-ers and also weight lifters on how to make some noobie gains and what not.
Also, having successfully lost weight due to mainly diet (I exercise 1-3 times a week) I can definitely give diet tips, healthy recipes, and etc to people who want motivation and advice! :)
long story short, I wanna make friends with everybody so hmu!

Replies

• sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Hey there..
    Good job on the weight loss..

Sure.. Been lifting for over 3 years and quite experienced at nutrition..got injured while squatting heavy because of a dumb guy at the gym and had to be away frm the gym for about 5months ..

So well.. We can be of help to each other.. Add me.. :)
  • BenJDarling
    BenJDarling Posts: 12 Member
    I agree, It's always about the diet. Mind set is key as well.
  • angelaleip
    angelaleip Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    sarthak523 wrote: »
    Hey there..
    Good job on the weight loss..

Sure.. Been lifting for over 3 years and quite experienced at nutrition..got injured while squatting heavy because of a dumb guy at the gym and had to be away frm the gym for about 5months ..

So well.. We can be of help to each other.. Add me.. :)

yeah sure! I've been trying to lift heavy but I gotta admit that I'm pretty weak and the feeling is new :smile:
  • bioenginerdy
    bioenginerdy Posts: 4 Member
    Recently started iifym after too long feeling gross on more keto or super low carb diets. Happy to chat on here, motivate, share recipes etc