Teacher mommy wife #thestruggleisreal

Options
I've done this before and ehhhh didn't last long. I'm looking for support friends that understand the struggle lol. I'm a teacher off for the summer, a wife, and mommy of a very active 2 year old. I decided she is no longer Going to be my excuse (no time energy etc) but my reason. Please friend me if you can relate ;)

Replies

• workmss
    workmss Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to be your friend. God bless teachers is what I say. I tried helping in my daughter's kindergarten class one time and that was enough for me. I don't have the patience for it.

Stephanie
  • LynnSullivan1
    LynnSullivan1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am new to the forum. Also a teacher off for the summer which means I am working hard at getting everything done now that I could not easily fit in during the school year. My focus is getting my blood sugar numbers down somewhat and losing some weight. My naturopath recommended eating less than 30 carbs per day. I am trying, but that is proving a challenge. I would love to establish a relationship because I know how difficult this is going to be a month from now! Not sure how to send private e-messages on this forum!
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher who is off for the summer. I've been doing this on and off for almost 2 years now and have managed to discover different ways to make it through the school year, which we know can be very demanding. Feel free to add me as a friend (as well as anyone else) and we can also share ideas and help each other through the upcoming school year.
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I understand!! I work with kiddos daily and I have 4 grandchildren! I need lots of support as well! I am starting all over again!! Lets kick some booty!! I will add you!! Ranae