Gluten Free Recipes!

Options
Lettuce Wraps: Cook 1 nest of "Rooster Brand Longkou" Vermicelli Bean Thread. ( 1 nest is enough for 2 people) Set aside and cool. Cook whatever type of protein you like. I prefer pork in this but chicken is also good! Then mince peas, peppers, carrots or whatever veg you want. Put this all inside a leaf of head lettuce of green leaf lettuce. Dip it in peanut sauce! (even parts organic peanut butter and **** Brand Sweet Chili Sauce~~Gluten Free!~~ & garlic)

Spicy Clam Sauce: Cook one onion & garlic in EVOO until slightly browned. Simmer in 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken stock depending on how runny you like it. I use less than 1/2. Add parsley & chili flakes to taste. Add one can of baby clams. Serve over spaghetti squash & top with Parmesan!

Blackened Fish Fajita Salad: Take whatever kind of white fish you like and put a blackening spice on it (lots on the internet!) Marinate for 10 min. and grill it. Meanwhile, saute, peppers and onions together in salsa ( I use homemade salsa). Put aside and let cool. On salad mix, put 1/4 avocado, cilantro (optional), a LITTLE cheese and the blackened fish. I don't use dressing on it because of the salsa on the veg is enough but if you need more, just add more salsa.

Black Bean Brownies: 1-15 oz can black beans, drained; 3 eggs, 3tbls veg oil OR applesauce; 1/4 c cocoa; salt; vanilla; 3/4 sugar; 1 tsp instant coffee (optional); 1/2 c choc chips. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 8x8 pan. Combine all ingredients except choc chips in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into pan and top with choc chips. Bake until edges pull away from pan, approx 30 min! WARNING- DO NOT EAT TOO MANY OF THESE IN ONE SITTING...REMEMBER IT HAS BEANS! :D

Enjoy these!

Replies

• amyakj
    amyakj Posts: 21
    Options
    i think i am going to try the brownies. thanks!!!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    never heard of brownies with beans sounds interesting... maybe have to try that one :) thanks
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Lettuce Wraps: Cook 1 nest of "Rooster Brand Longkou" Vermicelli Bean Thread. ( 1 nest is enough for 2 people) Set aside and cool. Cook whatever type of protein you like. I prefer pork in this but chicken is also good! Then mince peas, peppers, carrots or whatever veg you want. Put this all inside a leaf of head lettuce of green leaf lettuce. Dip it in peanut sauce! (even parts organic peanut butter and **** Brand Sweet Chili Sauce~~Gluten Free!~~ & garlic)

Spicy Clam Sauce: Cook one onion & garlic in EVOO until slightly browned. Simmer in 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken stock depending on how runny you like it. I use less than 1/2. Add parsley & chili flakes to taste. Add one can of baby clams. Serve over spaghetti squash & top with Parmesan!

Blackened Fish Fajita Salad: Take whatever kind of white fish you like and put a blackening spice on it (lots on the internet!) Marinate for 10 min. and grill it. Meanwhile, saute, peppers and onions together in salsa ( I use homemade salsa). Put aside and let cool. On salad mix, put 1/4 avocado, cilantro (optional), a LITTLE cheese and the blackened fish. I don't use dressing on it because of the salsa on the veg is enough but if you need more, just add more salsa.

Black Bean Brownies: 1-15 oz can black beans, drained; 3 eggs, 3tbls veg oil OR applesauce; 1/4 c cocoa; salt; vanilla; 3/4 sugar; 1 tsp instant coffee (optional); 1/2 c choc chips. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 8x8 pan. Combine all ingredients except choc chips in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into pan and top with choc chips. Bake until edges pull away from pan, approx 30 min! WARNING- DO NOT EAT TOO MANY OF THESE IN ONE SITTING...REMEMBER IT HAS BEANS! :D

Enjoy these!

awesome!