Way under for calories!

Options
I need more calories for the day but not much more of fat and carbs... suggestions? 105 calories under my minimum! Should I be worried?

Replies

• registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    It makes no sense to add calories to your diet if you're not hungry. I know the common myth of starvation mode. You won't gain weight if you exercise, so no worries.
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think it depends why you're under. If you're under by 100 because you worked out, and you're not hungry enough to replace 'em, don't worry about it. Otherwise, you could do some veggies! Just stay away from the higher sugar ones. :)
  • amyakj
    amyakj Posts: 21
    Options
    100 calories isn't much. Dont eat if you are not hungry!!! If you had like 500 extra i might be concerned but then again. Dont eat if your not hungry.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    105 isn't really that far off. If this only happens here and there, don't even sweat it. If you're consistently way under, try to make some gradual changes. 100 calories is a tbsp of peanut butter or slice of toast, or a banana, or a little bit of tuna or chicken....
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    i am a lot of days too at this point... I think it's ok, for a while. Up ur calories with some lean proteins like egg whites, fish, chicken breast, tuna, idk... i'm sure you've been getting suggestions all day already... so you're on the right track getting new ideas.
  • brittlynn3888
    brittlynn3888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!