Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• vcastro_8
    vcastro_8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to find friends here to motivate each other! preferable with similar stats as I and female.
  • courtneyhead4103
    courtneyhead4103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Courtneyhead4103!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    2 weeks until my one year! Down 87.5 so far! Looking to lose 13.5 more to lose a total of 101 pounds!

Then onto hardcore toning & maintaining!
    Looking for more friends to motivate & keep me motivated into year two!!
  • VanVan136
    VanVan136 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, would love to have new friends!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    add me
  • SJMask89
    SJMask89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends
  • richardperez405
    richardperez405 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 and I can't help to compare to ppl who r in their 20s. I need to stop getting comfortable with being lazy. Who has time to workout anyways when u have to work, take care of your loved ones., go to school...plus all the house duties....Damn.....I wanna sleep and never wake up.
    After finding an aweome trail near by the house, I've begun to jog, hike up hills, enjoy nature for at least an hour 3 times a week. I'm reaching the end of my 2 week and I feel good. My stress level Has lowered (i guess I'm too tired to react...lol)
    Now, My eating habits are something else. Ive started cooking at home and created new ideas focusing on nutrition. Thankfully i love to cook and experience different foods in the kitchen.
    All I want out of this is too feel strong , clear minded and healthy inside out.
  • Turningpage0201
    Turningpage0201 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely open to adding new friends to get that amazing motivation we just sometimes tend to lack ourselves. I don't want friend requests for the spike of numbers but for the true inspiration they will provide
  • sweet_cherrypie
    sweet_cherrypie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey i am new and i really need friends to get started thanks - j
  • Liverpool38
    Liverpool38 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new also looking for some motivation
  • victoriaamarie1330
    victoriaamarie1330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like friends!! :#
  • Journeys2Fitness_ig
    Journeys2Fitness_ig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and motivation ,feel free to add on here or ig Journeys2Fitness , Lets Do This !
  • badoster99
    badoster99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here I want to become healthy because I'm starting to have medical issues. I'm finally starting this journey. Want some friends!
  • ProudMomma2009
    ProudMomma2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivation!! First day on here :) good luck guys!
  • missmndz
    missmndz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the MFP thing. Please feel free to add me! I'd love to have more friends on here to motivate me to keep going and see what you eat! Lol
  • Domant00
    Domant00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • iammygirlsmom
    iammygirlsmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation!
  • Nessaquik
    Nessaquik Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I gots no friends! Arrrghhh! :D
  • adam_hodgson
    adam_hodgson Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me people active user and everyday logger
  • MikiFloofyPanda
    MikiFloofyPanda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivational friends, preferably ones who are on daily or even semi-daily. I'm trying to get back into exercising and logging into this site and everything (running my own business, etc.) but it's really difficult when you are 29 and 285 lbs (the heaviest I've ever been and kicking myself for it). I've already cut off soda, thankfully, except for special occasions and most sugar (sugar now is usually from fruit or juice, which I dilute with water.) I need that motivation to keep me going though.