looking for support buddies

Options
Hi there, I have 90-100 lbs to lose and plan to get there by following Dolvett Quince's 3121 plan (started last Monday with that and the juice fast the week before I'm down 10 lbs already :) I'm returning to mfp and actually using it this time but I don't have the support of my best friend anymore (long story) and could really use some supportive friends who understand the daily fight. I also am dealing with the recovery of ankle surgery so exercise is limited right now.

Replies

• jw72769
    jw72769 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll be your friend here. Add me. I'm joy.
  • holliewalters
    Options
    add me, just had a baby and weighed 17 stone now at 14 stone 3 but still got alot more to go and could do with the support
  • MrsGreen140
    MrsGreen140 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am starting this plant tomorrow. Add me
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I got on MFP to help support a friend and lose weight. Also a long story but to make it short - friend is no longer on here and I went at it alone for a bit before finding the courage to make new friends on here. Now I am 45 pounds lighter and have been maintaining for 8 months. I'll be your friend and supporter! :smile:
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    need to lose 75 lbs...add me if you wish to :-)
  • thstarfish316
    thstarfish316 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Have lost 15 since April 1. Need to lose 50 more. Need some support
  • AutumnG660
    AutumnG660 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm working on losing 26 stubborn pounds and am not having an easy time of it. I have physical limitations that I have to work around as well. I would be happy to be your friend! :smile:
  • sweet_cherrypie
    sweet_cherrypie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too pls add me
  • timtamstanley
    timtamstanley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    needing to loose 110! Started today!
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey :)
  • latanyamckenzie
    latanyamckenzie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me I need to lose 40 lbs. But I keep climbing. I'm try to head it off at the pass.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just restarted myself after gaining back the 20+ pounds I lost the first time. Please add me!
  • kbrok7
    kbrok7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.