starting over

Options
Here's to starting over.

Replies

• britnicole5
    britnicole5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Feel free to add if you need some motivation - I know I could use it!
  • jaleigh78
    jaleigh78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :) what are your goals?
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    today is my start over day - here's to a the beginning of a new week and new determination. Add me if you would like to help encourage each other to our goal weight.
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in it with you! Let's support each other!! I need to refocus again!! Sending a FR your way!! My name is Ranae!☺
  • lynzededhed
    lynzededhed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it! I'm starting over also. Having a hard time for some reason this time, but any small change helps!
  • kelleyp83
    kelleyp83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amen. Four years ago I was down 100 pounds, started a new job, and got married. This week, I have officially gained back every pound and am getting divorced. Can't believe it....it happened slowly, and then all at once. I'm all for starting over, but this is going to be the last time I do it (at least with my weight).
  • Turningpage0201
    Turningpage0201 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know that all to well. You're not alone.
    We're hear to support and motivate! Of we're still at it means we have not given up and that's what counts.
  • slimming2
    slimming2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. My weight is slowly creeping back up and so depressing. My goal is to log everyday. Ive done it before i know i can do it again.