30 Day Ab Challenge! Who's willing to join me ?

Options
Hey I'm new to the MFP family and I'm looking for a group of people who want to go on the 30 day ab challenge with me. I can use some motivation and I am looking for a group of people where we can help motivate each other and see this challenge through to completion. So who's in to take this challenge? It starts today :) #wecandoit

Replies

• javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks to your post, I just GooglI just found the 30 day flat abs challenge from Blogilates, is that what you mean?
    Just did Day 1, so I'm in
  • sweetnickyy
    sweetnickyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job and welcome aboard. No the one I'm doing is http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uvK2ijIvlbY/UhtprEhf0kI/AAAAAAAAH8Y/PNQ9231IEj8/s1600/30day-ab-challenge-chart.png

But I check your website and that is good too.:)
    I did day 1 Wednesday so today will be day two for me but keep up the great. I'm looking forward to seeing some great results :)
  • javame
    Options
    Day 2 done:)
  • sweetnickyy
    Options
    Great work! Yes I look forward to day 3. We can definitely do this. Day 2 was tough but I saw it through and it burned, but i did it how was day 2 for you?
  • javame
    Options
    Days 2 and 3 tough but short! How's yours going?
  • javame
    Options
    Hey I did Day 4, it was just too late to post! Keep up the good work!
  • sweetnickyy
    Options
    I did good and your right tough these are, I'm feeling it :) the burn that is! Thanks for the encouragement B)
  • javame
    Options
    Did the abs this morning for a change
  • javame
    Options
    Dar 6 done!
  • javame
    Options
    javame wrote: »
    DaY 6 done!

• sweetnickyy
    Options
    Great job. We are going to definitely appreciate the results after its done. :)B)
  • sweetnickyy
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey javame. How's the Ab challenge going? I wanted to know are you starting to see some definition coming in with your core abs yet? I'm definitely excited to see what I will accomplish by doing thus challenge :)
  • javame
    Options
    Day 9 done, so far so good. I don't think I see any results, but I have a lot of ground to cover!
  • javame
    Options
    I forgot to do ab challenge yesterday, but picked right back up today, Day 12, though I did 11 days.

1/3way through!