• Nevertoold2015
    Nevertoold2015 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Is that a good thing ready4_50
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Lol..now i have to go google em :#

Twilight Zone was a really good psycho thriller, came on every week during the late '50s and most of the '60's. Night Gallery was similar but not quite as good, by the same creator, Rod Serling. They show TZ in syndication now, one of my favorite TV Shows of all time but....................I digress.

• Mariaplyle
    Mariaplyle Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Singer
  • Nevertoold2015
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »

Twilight Zone was a really good psycho thriller, came on every week during the late '50s and most of the '60's. Night Gallery was similar but not quite as good, by the same creator, Rod Serling. They show TZ in syndication now, one of my favorite TV Shows of all time but....................I digress.
    Those were great shows love twilight zone

• for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options

Yes, they were. I was talking about slimjo's pic with that eye. It really reminds me more of the intro to Night Gallery. The intro alone used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid. lol.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I had heard of twilight zone.....don't think i ever saw it though...didn't know what it was actually about...
    Here in australia we are always well behind in your television series ...unfortunately

sounds like something i would enjoy ..i will keep my *eye* out for reruns ..

thanks

• Nevertoold2015
    Options

Oops sorry thought you were talking about me..... That's awkward

Yes, they were. I was talking about slimjo's pic with that eye. It really reminds me more of the intro to Night Gallery. The intro alone used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid. lol.

• SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    nice rainy day!
  • shennin001
    shennin001 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A flirt ;)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Lips