Zumba for Wii...

Options
should I get it? Is it worth the money?
I keep hearing everyone talking about Zumba but there is no way I could get to a class well that is if there was even one around here so I need to be able to do it at home. I thought I'd give this a shot but I was wanting some opinions from others who have it.

Replies

• erika2508
    erika2508 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think it could help but It would be better if you go to a gym
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Zumba and like it but I prefer the class better, just , makes me a little more accountable, LOL!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have it and I really like it. It is more fun to go to the class with other people but being tight on money it's still a good workout and it's fun.
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    i LOVE my zumba for the wii! its sooo much fun! and gets your butt moving!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    definitely a must have i love it .. havent done much lately been going to ymca cause their machines count my calories burned but as soon as i get a hrm ima be on it like every day!
  • mamato4boys1girl
    Options
    My husband is currently deployed to Afganistan so there is no way for me to get to a gym & I just can't see paying someone to watch all 4 of my boys so I workout at home. I have been doing Slim in 6 but I am looking to mix it up a bit now that I have completed those dvds twice! I figured I'd give it a try but thought I'd see what others thought of it first.
    Thank you to those of you that gave me your opinions. Keep them coming or if you have any other games for the Wii that you like better let me know!