Options
misswheatley
misswheatley Posts: 31 Member
Any tips would be helpful I just feel like I'm on a stand still

Replies

• hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    variation - the more variety you have, the better it is. This will ensure sufficient nutrients for your body and curb your appetite for unhealthy foods
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    In one sense its all about eating at a deficit for losing weight. You need to focus on your deficit for weight loss.
    Is personal choice but some food types are more filling and more nutritious, fruit and veg, lean protein, complex carbs. They may make it easier to maintain a consistent deficit as well as ensuring you get a healthy balanced diet.

You cna still have treats, just fit them into your allowance. If you arent weighing your food then start.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,397 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The food you love eating is my best approach. But I will say, I try to get 80-90% of my foods from whole sources. I tend to eat a variety of fruits, meats (red and white), fish (especially sushi), whole grains (bread & bagels daily) and veggies.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    The most simplest answer is the best foods to lose weight are the foods you cane enjoy in moderation, and that you can control. If they control you or you can't help yourself then these are not the bet foods to lose weight.