Not big at all but hey its a start

Options
For the frist time since the beggin of summer, i decide to go jogging and i joged around my town in 30mins... and i only stoped to walk one street... lol :P:P sad but a start, I feel werid lol ... after jogging..and its all snowy and cold lol.. but fun oh i think the biggest achivement is i didnt fall! :P lol but ya ...

Replies

• NubyGloom
    Options
    For the frist time since the beggin of summer, i decide to go jogging and i joged around my town in 30mins... and i only stoped to walk one street... lol :P:P sad but a start, I feel werid lol ... after jogging..and its all snowy and cold lol.. but fun oh i think the biggest achivement is i didnt fall! :P lol but ya ...
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey hun! You gotta start somewhere and you did great! 30 minutes a day can be good for you! Keep it up and just don't fall in the snow or ice! :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hey there's really no such thing as a small accomplishment on a journey like this. I'd be super excited if I could jog that much...I'm proud of you!
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It is big! That's huge! Congratulations!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd say that's pretty cool! :drinker:

wtg!! :smile:
  • NubyGloom
    Options
    lol Thanx :blushing: i hope to be able to jog all of it with out slipping to my death lol..
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    That first jog is big actually. It's just like that first pound. I think those are the hardest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!