I need vegetarian friends

Options
NancMoss
NancMoss Posts: 90 Member
I really need some vegetarian friends to keep me motivated in this journey. I just decided today that I dont what to consume meat anymore.

Replies

• Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Why have you come to that decision? I'm vegan. go ahead and add me
  • withoutasaddle
    withoutasaddle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you want...?
  • RabinaMaskay
    RabinaMaskay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegetarian, but I know a lot of delicious veggie dishes! Add me if you want some recipe ideas, my cooking background is nepalese, and middle eastern. I also love experiences a variety of legumes, cereals and grains!
  • CookieBev
    CookieBev Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me; I've been vegan 25 years!
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Did you go for moral reasons, or for diet reasons? I totally went for just diet, no qualms against eating meat. I just stick to a diet better if I find I have to avoid certain things.
  • NancMoss
    Options
    Im not fully a vegetarian yet but ultimately ill get there. However i want to do it for my health.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been a vegetarian for 19 years, I just don't care for meat.
  • NancMoss
    Options
    Thank you so much for the suppor everyone. I hope i can learn how to consume for protein which at the moment I fulfill it with whey protein.
    NancMoss wrote: »
    Im not fully a vegetarian yet but ultimately ill get there. However i want to do it for my health.

• MangoesAndTea
    MangoesAndTea Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly new vegetarian, but I'd love to be vegan too
  • Yogajenni3
    Yogajenni3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for about 20 years. Started eating poultry in January once in while for more protein... Still veg. 80% of the time. I too would like veg. Support.
  • academyready
    academyready Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Vegetarian almost 20 years.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm a veg for just over a year. Feel free to add me.
  • theownley
    theownley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me:) lets motivate each other :)
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm not vegetarian but my live in partner is vegan, so most of what I cook/eat tends to go that way. Feel free to add me if you can overlook the occasional diary entry for sushi B)
  • defectivelemon
    defectivelemon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a vegetarian, but would love to go vegan when I can sort myself out a little better. I don't consume honey or milk/butter, and only eat eggs when it's one of those I'm-so-broke-there's-no-food-in-the-house-except-these-eggs type situations. My biggest downfall is that I occasionally cave to cheese :(
    Feel free to add me, I usually log the food I cook as the raw version because I find the cooked calories rather dubious. It's not hard to tell what I've thrown in the pan and what I've eaten as is.
  • blaytay
    blaytay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im vegan since febuaray and i started my fitness journey since 2013, so you can add me!
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have not eaten meat/poultry in 19 years, but do eat seafood. Feel free to add me. I have no desire to be vegan, as I love cheese, milk, and eggs!