just a skinny guy trying to get big ..

Options
What's going on out there I'm new to trying to get big. I have ran track my whole life and have weighed 165 since I was a freshman I'm now 27 and six three weighing in at a staggering 167 now and am tired of it. So I got a trainer and start this upcoming Monday . Any suggestions?

Replies

• DeyanPetrov
    DeyanPetrov Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I am not too far from where you are. Use to be less then 132 pounds 2 years ago at 5' 9". Then I just started eating more trying to gain started doing breakfast something I rearly do (usually do a coffee and eat 2-3 hours later) but started forcing myself and after 3-4 days I would wake up hungry. Do your exercise and eat healthy. Less fried more baked or use olive oil pack some carbs aswel. Chicken and rice with tomato in the rice so its not dry is what use to be my lauch for a while. You just need to take in more calories then you burn and make sure you exercise or you will just get fat (:
  • roger515
    roger515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started this week too. I'm 70kg now and am doing jim stoppani's 12 week program. You can get our free at www.bodybuilding.com
    Good luck.
    This week I'm just building strength with light weights so next week when I start in the gym it won't kill me so much...pushup,crunches, light dumbbells etc..